Co-Captain

Search

Hard work never killed anyone, but why chance it?
Tokens
This is just my opinion but....why not just give the pick and reasoning? Why all the speeches and commercials, like "My Big Games Second to None" ? What are you selling? If its just to help players, the pick and reasoning gets that done. And I'm sure some of your "Cap is great. Period" followers, who are fans of the speeches and commercials, may well bash me. It's all good. Just gave my opinions, they're free to do the same.

What are you selling? Spell it out. Who knows, I may buy in.

Best of luck with your picks.

Banned
Tokens
NickyDeuces said:
This is just my opinion but....why not just give the pick and reasoning? Why all the speeches and commercials, like "My Big Games Second to None" ? What are you selling? If its just to help players, the pick and reasoning gets that done. And I'm sure some of your "Cap is great. Period" followers, who are fans of the speeches and commercials, may well bash me. It's all good. Just gave my opinions, they're free to do the same.

What are you selling? Spell it out. Who knows, I may buy in.

Best of luck with your picks.
Nicky, dont worry about it....All you need to know, is that my BIG GAME PLAYS are my BEST Plays I got...and they have been proving to be Second to None, in All Major Sports combined....Not trying to sell anything..but if I didnt tell you about this, how would you know what are my Best Plays and when to unload on them...

Furthermore, I posted my BIG GAME PLAY--GAME OF THE YEAR..w/ a very long and indepth Write-Up and Game Analysis, that you will not find anywhere and get from anyone else...so I think that it shouldnt really bother you or anyone else what I say....I just gave out 40 of my special Big plays this year to everyone for Free, and all with a Write-Up for you to see exactly why I like it so Big....and they have gone 30-9-1= 77% over the year...If you followed them like I stated that you should...you would be up Huge from them....But, you would not know this if I didnt tell you why and what these BIG GAME PLAYS are, or what they have done....But, now you know...still, what about the others who dont?...

Just appreciate what I provide here, because it is no easy task at all to provide a BIG GAME PLAY w/ my huge Write-Up for you all....This took me the whole week to put together for this ONE HUGE KICK ASS PLAY...which I shared with you for FREE, remember...Like I said, this is getting ridiculous and I am going to re-evaluate sharing anymore of my special Big Plays here at all...People only want to complain...and criticize or try to find something wrong with it....Look, I was banned from this place and couldnt post anything...but I borrowed another posters code just so that I could share my BIGGEST AND BEST PLAY of the entire Football season with you All...I didnt have to do this, but I did.....This is Unreal!...Damn, man my last 3 GOY plays all won EZ and I gave it all out for FREE here...yet I still need to hear others complaining about my style of posting my plays...Incredible!

Last edited:
Tokens
nicky d

the rx is free for info and anyone complains about what they didn't get or want for the time they spent is looking for something else from you in the long run.

a lot of posters here have one or two games in a row, look for someone who is consistant over an entire season,

and especially look for someone who is plus units.

Banned
Tokens
truelyhandicapping said:
nicky d

the rx is free for info and anyone complains about what they didn't get or want for the time they spent is looking for something else from you in the long run.

a lot of posters here have one or two games in a row, look for someone who is consistant over an entire season,

and especially look for someone who is plus units.

Yes, do follow someone who is up and who provides his record showing his plus units up...not just one who states he is up units with no record...Also, ask this person how much he bets on his plays, because you dont want to follow someone who only plays peanuts on his plays...The value of the play should at least be related to amount of risk this person is willing to place on it...People put out thousands of plays, but only bet a couple of dollars on each play is not one who I would follow...Also, watch out for someone who post GOY plays every week...That is simply retarded and defeats the whole purpose of its meaning...which should also tell you that those plays are not worth much at all...hense the capper who plays only peanuts on his plays...big and small....JMO.

Tokens
It is unreal that so much time and attention is paid to all this bullsh!t.

As for your plays co-captain, I am sure alot of people appreciate your posts, but don't be so goddamn condesending to us about the fact that you post them for FREE. For christs sake, there are many, many more reliable cappers on this site than you. Personally, if you can't post without engaging in all the BS, I would rather you just disappeared. That's my take, for what its worth.

Banned
Tokens
ilike'ginajuice said:
It is unreal that so much time and attention is paid to all this bullsh!t.

As for your plays co-captain, I am sure alot of people appreciate your posts, but don't be so goddamn condesending to us about the fact that you post them for FREE. For christs sake, there are many, many more reliable cappers on this site than you. Personally, if you can't post without engaging in all the BS, I would rather you just disappeared. That's my take, for what its worth.

Here's my take on it...dont bother yourself with it...and follow who you want to...I am not saying that I am the best here or anywhere...so dont be taking things out of context...and you with only two post...Ghost?....You would rather I disappeared huh...Well dont worry about it, I am sure others agree with you..and that is fine with me....not here to win any popularity contest, so I could care less.....Next time dont be such an obvious Ghost....build up your time and posts # before you show you weakness...Thats my take, for what its worth...

Pop-culture, entertainment, sports and contest Mod
Tokens
Co-Captain said:
Here's my take on it...dont bother yourself with it...and follow who you want to...I am not saying that I am the best here or anywhere...so dont be taking things out of context...and you with only two post...Ghost?....You would rather I disappeared huh...Well dont worry about it, I am sure others agree with you..and that is fine with me....not here to win any popularity contest, so I could care less.....Next time dont be such an obvious Ghost....build up your time and posts # before you show you weakness...Thats my take, for what its worth...

i dont think you need to be calling anyone a ghost there bawdaw....

And i believe the name calling and arguing is what got you banned 10 days ago....

next time will be for good....

Banned
Tokens
bucsfan67 said:
i dont think you need to be calling anyone a ghost there bawdaw....

And i believe the name calling and arguing is what got you banned 10 days ago....

next time will be for good....
bucsfan....did you check where bawdaw's other previous post came from?..sure didnt come from my computer or from Hawaii...

This is the email he sent to me...

cc...i need to go now...wife is nagging
here is name and password...u can do it yourself and pretend it is me

name bawdaw password xxxxxxxx

sorry i cant do it myself but i hope this helps....if u get the pick in next 10 min...let me no

Just wait..to I am able to get in touch with him...I told you I dont need to and have ever made any ghost...my reasons for posting my GOY was just to get it out to others here and this poster allowed me to use his code...Now I Regret even doing that, but I know better now...Thats for sure....Hell I asked several old time posters here who can verify that I even asked them if they could post my GOY for me...but they didnt know how to cut and paste...I will even ask them to verify this....I dont need to lie...theirs nothing to gain from it...like I said my intentions were to only get this play to people here...I couldnt post under my only name, so what else could I do.

btw..no one is arguing...one person shares his opinion and then I share mine...are you telling me that I cant voice my opinion when another voices theirs to me?

Last edited:

Tokens
You dont get it, it doesnt matter Dude...Even if what you are saying is true....

You are the first person to call any poster who asks for your record, or calls you on anything, a ghost..........

And you registered under another poster name (assuming you are telling the truth), and lied about being someone else, to get your picks displayed, when u knew you were banned....

Then, under the same ip as you, not the other person, you praised yourself...

I dont care what his previous posts were posted from, the posts that were from the SAME IP AS YOURS, were praising yourself.........

That is a JOKE..........

and thats assuming you are telling the truth, which is a big assumption, if you arent, then ITS EVEN WORSE.....

Banned
Tokens
Like I said...if you read my previous post to you when you came out saying I was Ghosting ....Did I deny it or try to run from the truth....No...I came out right away and stated why I had to use his code as he offered for me to use it...

I even admitted to you right away my reason for posting something praising me...as it was just to shut the negative posters up....I didnt think it was a big deal....I have been here for awhile and got to many compliments already for over a year..trust me, I dont need to get big headed...been their done that and still getting praised from many more people....I dont need to praise myself....Thats stupid....just did it cause I had no way to respond...thats it. Believe it or not..not my problem..

Hey, other long time respected posters here disagreed with your banning me as being excessive...and I knew that many others here follow my plays and would like to get my Biggest Play...so I got it here the only way I could do it at that time....What did I gain from doing this, but a bunch of headache...I had nothing to gain from doing this...because if I didnt my GOY win would still be reflected in my record as it was posted first at Covers....where I get way more views then here..but that is not the issue...

As far as my record is concerned....the truth is I need to update it...and I am just to lazy and busy to do it....I am not on the site all day like before...I got things to do...but I will get it done to please you and the two others that asked for it since the season started...Dont worry I post it...for you.....I really dont keep up with it...like a accountant does...I just am more concerned with counting my money....but like I said I will get it together so every one can be happy ok....

After I do this...at least do a better job of keeping others from instigating problems....You know what I mean and I dont have to explain it to you....

Tokens
u need not update your record "to please me", i dont care......

i dont follow your plays, i can cap my own games......

If you update your record, it should be so that you give a TRUE reflection on how you are doing for a season, not cherrypicking certain 'categories" of games to lead someone to think you are doing better than you are..

Like you said before, you have nothing to gain from that, unless you are trying to "sell" something.....

Banned
Tokens
Bucs I will try to get him to log on with me...I already sent him an email to contact me or to post something in my thread so that you could run a IP check to see that it is not coming from me or my computer...

Also, whats with the bashing me on my Baseball record...the season is over...so what is I had a losing record..never said baseball was my strong sport...in fact always stated that it is my worst of all the Major sports...Didnt see why you chose to use it against me....I am not even concerned about it...I still have money to bet...and play football...so dont know whats the issue their.

Doesnt hurt me either that you brought it up...just found it strange that you ban me for talking out to someone yet you go ahead and do the same thing...in your way of course...where is the separation between you and your job or is their none?....

Tokens
glad to see this circus has been continuing on, must be going on close to a year now

:>Grin>

Banned
Tokens
bucsfan67 said:
u need not update your record "to please me", i dont care......

i dont follow your plays, i can cap my own games......

If you update your record, it should be so that you give a TRUE reflection on how you are doing for a season, not cherrypicking certain 'categories" of games to lead someone to think you are doing better than you are..

Like you said before, you have nothing to gain from that, unless you are trying to "sell" something.....
You seem to always want to use as a reason to believe that is why I accuse people of being ghost when they ask for it...I know these guys have it...and funny that they always ask me for it when I had a really bad week...never on a good week....

I dont follow your plays as well....and I know you cap your own games...so I know you dont need it....funny thing is the others that ask for it, also cap their own games and dont follow me...yet they so badly need it from me....I am sure you know why and I dont have to spell it out for you either..

I dont cherry pick or whatever your saying....my record always reflects all the plays...even those stupid bS halftime plays which I really only play small on and it is posted that no one can follow it anyways...but I still post it..what the hell....But when it comes to my BIG GAME PLAYS...they will be kept separate as well as together with the rest of my plays...because they are my special Big Plays....

I have several people in Hawaii who I personally know who all come to me for these plays to bet big on....and they take me a long while to put together...I havent sold them here to anyone since I have been posting here....these play we play for HUGE amounts...way more than I bet on the other smaller plays I post here....A HUGE AMOUNT on them....Do you see their results...over the last year in all sports....I also tell others that if you dont like my other plays then simply just play my BGP's and you wont go wrong....Plain and simple...I dont claim or have ever claimed to be the best or to hit a certain %...the only thing I talk highly about is these BGP...because no one can touch them...and also people pay to get them....But I posted them here for free since I got here.

What gets to me sometimes is the lack of appreciation for what I just provided them...I guess maybe its my fault to expect this...and that is why I may not post it here again.....It does take a lot of my time and energy and I really dont need to catch flack in regards to these plays from anyone...But I will just have to think it over...and decide later what to do....

Tokens
Co-Captain said:
As far as my record is concerned....the truth is I need to update it...and I am just to lazy and busy to do it....I am not on the site all day like before...I got things to do...but I will get it done to please you and the two others that asked for it since the season started...Dont worry I post it...for you.....I really dont keep up with it...like a accountant does...I just am more concerned with counting my money....but like I said I will get it together so every one can be happy ok....

Choosing to post your record on a website or not is one thing, but you don't even keep personal records? I think it's pretty obvious that someone else is "counting YOUR money."

I'm not really sure why this turned into such a major issue. I simply asked for your record in the other thread. You argue that you simply don't have the time to keep track of your record, yet you do an EXTRAORDINARY job of keeping track of your big-game(I mean Hawaii) plays, and your responses are written in book-form.

I remember you from Covers during the summer. You were exposed for your fraudulent record, and tout-like tactics. It seems like the same thing is happening here. You seem to avoid direct questions by posting lengthy responses(none of which address the them), in hopes that posters will decide not to waste time reading them.

Anyway, I look forward to you posting your overall record(when you have time, of course). Aloha, 'Ilio Wahine:howdy:

Banned
Tokens
Bismarck said:
Choosing to post your record on a website or not is one thing, but you don't even keep personal records? I think it's pretty obvious that someone else is "counting YOUR money."

I'm not really sure why this turned into such a major issue. I simply asked for your record in the other thread. You argue that you simply don't have the time to keep track of your record, yet you do an EXTRAORDINARY job of keeping track of your big-game(I mean Hawaii) plays, and your responses are written in book-form.

I remember you from Covers during the summer. You were exposed for your fraudulent record, and tout-like tactics. It seems like the same thing is happening here. You seem to avoid direct questions by posting lengthy responses(none of which address the them), in hopes that posters will decide not to waste time reading them.

Anyway, I look forward to you posting your overall record(when you have time, of course). Aloha, 'Ilio Wahine:howdy:

yeah you wish...Kefe and ufa!...Where is your plays...or dont you have the skills to pay the bills..:kicking:

Tokens
I am not able to come up with a single way that posting plays on this forum will benefit me. If you can suggest one, I will begin to post, okole puka.

By the way, how do you even know if you "have the skills to pay the bills?" You admitted that you don't even keep track of your wagers.:WTF:

Banned
Tokens
Bismarck said:
I am not able to come up with a single way that posting plays on this forum will benefit me. If you can suggest one, I will begin to post, okole puka.

By the way, how do you even know if you "have the skills to pay the bills?" You admitted that you don't even keep track of your wagers.:WTF:
Your starting to make up **** so I will leave you to play with yourself...UFA MIA!

Pump n Dump
Tokens
Maybe someone more computer literate than me can answer this:

Is your IP address capable of changing from time to time? I know there is dynamic and static IP addresses, that's about it. I don't think login information changes your IP address in any way, does it?

Tokens
Co-Captain said:
yeah you wish...Kefe and ufa!...Where is your plays...or dont you have the skills to pay the bills..:kicking:
classic cocatain-misdirection.

instead of just answering the question,(that being what your record is) you want to know where his picks are, or accuse someone of not playing a lot of money on a game.

you have no idea how much i or anyone else plays on games, and what business is it of yours to start with.

with your handicapping skills, and as much as you claim you win or lose, i bet the odds that your down more than our national deficit.

i busted you a long time ago cocaptain, i'm suprised you made it this far.

but you picked a fight with the wrong person buddy. someone that actually knows how to handicapp sports.

i see you check in all the time, i bet to steal plays from other posters.:kicking:

your not missed here at all. things have changed here for the best.

have a shitty life, cause you deserve it.

fraud boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandeepsharmaaa1510
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com